Swollen and sore

• 13 replies
  • 36 subscribers

Hello out there 

Thanks to those who wrote to me. I can't believe it but my face has erupted again . Felt stressed but now I don't know what it is.  No doctor today here either.

Day by day. Monday I was fine ? Have contacted my therapist who talked about the anger within me that needs to come out and be dealt with. She is working on me by distance and I will see her next week. 

Feeling tired and in floods of tears too. Dear me.

Sorry.

I need a hug today !

• I am sending you a big hug. The hugs and holding hands are just one of the things i miss most, and being told about 10 times a day I Love You by my darling husband. Stress can do very weird things to our bodies and yours has sadly come out as a rash, I hope you get it sorted soon.Slight frown Take care.

• big hug from me...yes, stress and grief do awful things to our bodies, and it is not easy for people to say ' don' t be stressed, calm down' i have just started on my homeopathic treatment and today feel a bit more ' weird' than usual, but i think that is to be expected. i have sobbed 5 times today and its now only 2pm.  we have to think there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and the loved ones we have lost would not have wanted us to be like this..  please take care, me and the dog XXX

• Fifinet,

Oh my, what can I say? It's easy to say just keep going, but it's all we can do.

It hasn't solved my issues but I'm still finding that going away has its positives (obvious negative too). Have you had a wee break somewhere yet? 

Take care,

WDJ

• Hello

Thank you for the hug ! I miss that too. Someone to take my hand that really knows me ?

What we would do to have that back ?

Thanks again.

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "
  • Hello 

You are right, our Two heartsloved ones would hate to see us like this. It is a bit better today, but think I am allergic to one of the creams the doctor gave me ? Got some homeopathic pills so I think that may we'll be the best way forward. How about you ? The crying bit I get too. So much exhausting.

Better out than in. Don't bottle things up. Which is maybe what I have been doing . Without realizing.

Take care.and the dog too.

Me and the cat ! 

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "
  • Hello there 

Thank you for your kind messages. No, I haven't managed a wee break yet. Haven't been out much in a week either because of this stupid rash . Exhausting. Think I have found out at least one cream I am allergic to.

The going away for you on a bigger scale, you said was good and bad. Wishing of course that your wife :was there to share it ? How was the coming home ? Did it put things in perspective or just accentuate the loneliness ? 

I hope you are doing the best you can. This loss never will leave us I don't expect. We just have to adjust somehow.

Hugs 

Fifinet 
  • Sending you a huge hug Fifinet.  No wonder the tears have come, hope so much things have improved a little.

• Hello 

Thank you very much. Your little message made me have a little tear !

Going to the doctor again today. .

Onwards Fifi !

Be strong, and keep going.

All the best to you 

Hugs are there .

Fifinet 
  • Hi Fifinet

How did you get on at the doctors?  I hope he/she was able to help.

I do hope that the tears have been less for you.

Sending another big hug

x

• Hello 

Thank you very much. She was very good. Might be connected to some medictation I was taking.

Going to see an allergy doctor in a couple of weeks time. Shall try to hold out until then ! 

How are you ?

Thank you to everyone who has written to me.

Big hugs back.

Fifinet