Swollen and sore

• 13 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Hello out there 

Thanks to those who wrote to me. I can't believe it but my face has erupted again . Felt stressed but now I don't know what it is.  No doctor today here either.

Day by day. Monday I was fine ? Have contacted my therapist who talked about the anger within me that needs to come out and be dealt with. She is working on me by distance and I will see her next week. 

Feeling tired and in floods of tears too. Dear me.

Sorry.

I need a hug today !

• Aww Fifi!

Sending you a `BIG Glesga Hug`Two heartsSparkling heartBlushSorry to hear about your illness flaring up again hope they can finally find answers and a solution for you. Was a little bit down over the weekend it was one of my `hideaway` times didn't want to go anywhere because it was a wee milestone and 9 months in from losing Jay. I'm just counting the months now until `the anniversary` I'm a bit better now though just need to soldier on and take each day as it comes. Is all we can do really. Take Care. 

Vicky xx

• Hello Glasgow !!

Thank you for your concern.Really means a lot this forum, where I almost feel I know some of you now. Big news. Went to a therapist yesterday who says all this is due to anger. Leaving me alone, I get upset at the stupidest things. She worked on me for an hour and a half, talking to me kindly and with compassion that my face would heal. She explained about the " onion " idea.

Peeling off a layer at a time. What does it reveal ? A nice clean part or still a little bit bruised ?

Just like us. What will we find at the end. The treasure which is yourself. Finding Fiona she says.

Hope you are ok. Good days and bad I know. I am nearly at the second year anniversary, the 30th May. Where has the time gone ? Feels strange still without Barry, but I am slowly understanding the process of being in the now and not to worry about the future.

Hold on and think of the little onion !

Hugs to you x

Fifinet 
    As Voltaire, the French writer said " I am going to be happy because it is good for my health "
  • Hi Fifinet

So glad you managed to see what sounds like a lovely understanding therapist.  What wonderful sentiments too, peeling off a layer at a time and finding the treasure that is yourself.

I am at 19 months since I lost my soulmate, truly my other half.  Finding the second year very hard.  I know l am lucky having my family around me but I get such sad sad days.

Sending hugs to you and everyone on this path.

Christine x