Bereavement Support

• 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2023/05/bereavement-support-widowed-parents-allowance/

I saw this on the MSE page and thought some people who weren't married to their partners might find it interesting Thinking 

Hugs to all x

• Interesting find, ! Thanks for sharing.

I hope you don't mind, but I have swapped out the link to the social network, and replaced it with a link to the article itself, as it's easier to read for people not using that social media platform.

If anyone else needs advice on financial help following bereavement, don't forget we have our Ask a Financial Guide forum for advice from a Macmillan professional. They can also be reached using our Macmillan Support Line on freephone 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm.

All the best,
    Matthew
    Macmillan Online Community Team

• Thank you Matthew Slight smile I'm not very good with links etc and it took me a while to do what I did LaughingYour help there is very much appreciated. I hope other bereaved partners who were not officially 'married' will be able to access the payments Fingers crossedSlight smileThumbsupGreen heart

Tomorrow is another day