Loss of my wife

• 5 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Tomorrow is my wife's birthday I'm looking forward to it  we usually go out for a curry at our local restaurant on hers snd mines ,I will be all alone with no one around me to keep my company how doBroken hearteople cope with the first birthday been apart Broken heart

• Sorry it should say not looking forward to it 

• Good morning Andrew

I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you on your wife's birthday.  Special dates and anniversaries are tough. 

Our little tradition for my husbands birthday is always eat his favourite foods and raise a class to him.

Be kind to yourself

• Ruby diamond x
  • Hi Andrew b.

Thinking of you on this special day. I decided to celebrate Lin's life on her birthday by going for a family meal with all the close family, because I'm sure that is what she would have wanted. She was a great believer in doing family stuff together as much as possible. We had a lovely time and chatted about things and remembered LIn on her birthday and it was quite heart-warming really. I got a lot of comfort from doing that so I hope you have found something good to do in your wife's memory.

Stay strong,

Derek

• I'm out at the hospital this afternoon they are planting a tree in memory of my wife Jean the hospital is where she worked gorgeous over 20 years and then home by myself  no one around me so I wiHeartl have a few drinks to celebrate her birthday Heart️‍

• I didn't go home went back to friends who came had a few drinks and food ny head hurts