It doesn't get better...

• 6 replies
  • 26 subscribers

It's been a long time since I've been here, but I'm feeling so sad, lost and alone.

My darling Ian's anniversary was on Sept 20 and I lost my Dad (my last family) 6 months ago and I don't know how to cope.

My ex sent me a message back in 2018 and I didn't reply until late last year,  but we got on so well through messenger then met up in April. Had fab days out all over Scotland and he was really a great friend through these hard times. He's now in a wheelchair and has health issues, but has distanced himself suddenly which is making me feel like I've lost someone else

I don't know what to do or how to cope,now.

• Hi, I’m sorry to read that you are going through such a difficult time right now. I hear ya hunny! Just know you are not alone, we are all in this together. It’s my brothers 3rd remembrance tomorrow and I am terminal myself so I get the feeling off being alone. 

have you tried messaging your ex and telling him how you feel because he’s gone distant? Maybe if you tell him you miss him you can get back on track? It’s worth a try 

• Oh, I'm so sorry! I know there are people, like yourself, who ate in a much worse place than me. 

I just want to go back in time,  if I'm honest.  And know that can't happen x

• I no don’t think I said that to make you feel bad. Your feelings are real and raw and you are entitled to have them regardless of others. Like you, I’d also like to go back in time. It’s very hard to experience the pain and sadness of losing people and relationships. Don’t ever apologise for how you feel xx

• Thank you. It's so hard to explain to people who don't know what it means.

I'm so tired of crying when people ask how I am. Just want to be strong again x

• I'm so sorry for being so selfish.  Hope you're ok x 

• You are not being selfish at all! I’m okay. Not long awake to be honest. Having a day of self care I think. X