Housing help

• 2 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Today I got phone call the housing association about house I've lived in with my wife for nearly 30 years Bern trying to get the tenancy agreement in my name the man wanted to know a couple of things I couldn't answer so I told him to ring my stepdaughter it seems if my wife inherited it from her marriage before or he was taken of the tenancy,if he was taken of the tenancy Ishould ok to stay here but if its the way I might need to leave and find a new place to live I feel very low now I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything will be OK just stressed and feeling sick 

• Hi Andrew b welcome  to the forum and I am so very sorry to hear how worried that you are and also that you have not has a response as yet.

That must be very difficult for you and a worry that you could do without as well . Im not sure if you will have had any news as yet, but do let us know how you get on. The other thing that you could do is to call the Macmillan Line and ask to speak to someone there who may be able to offer some guidance or advice or point you in the direction of someone who could help you with this situation. 08088080000. 

gail

Community Champion Badge