Seeing Other Couples

• 7 replies
  • 36 subscribers

This is ridiculous but even seeing others walking together along the street, and passing the house, is making me feel sad.

It just makes me think I want to do that - but we can't! 

What a situation we all find ourselves in. 

WDJ

• know exactly what you mean. I was feeling that when my husband was in hospital and I was in the taxi going there and back. Made me so envious and sad. Hopefully those people know how blessed they are. 

• Not ridiculous at all, I sometimes can’t watch couples on TV, it just makes me miss Linda more, I guess it will get easier.

take care of you

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• I no exactly how you feel, I feel the same way I miss holding hands and walking together, makes me so sad, it's horrible situation for us  

• This is how I am too  so jealous  of older couples out walking together, maybe taking their dog for a walk - I know I'll never do that again - always dog walking, shopping , days out when I can face them, alone. Never thought we'd have to do this. We take so much everyday stuff for granted don't we - I wish I could tell my husband one  more time how much it all meant to me and how much I miss him  Broken heart 

• Thus us exactly how I feel, if I could have just one more time with my Linda and tell her how much I love and miss her and here her voice once more. Have a video of her just after she went on a glider flight, she was so excited, so lovely hearing her voice 

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• Hi, it's so hard isn't it - I have a sketchy video on my phone of my husband wading through the crowd to see the Flying Scotsman at York Station. All the time he's looking back for me - that's how it feels now - he's gone on without me and he can't find me or I can't find him ?

• I’m glad it’s not just me. Didn’t seem so bad in the winter months but now the days are longer all I seem to see are couples walking hand in hand and it makes me sad and angry and envious and