Financial Stuff

• 1 reply
  • 33 subscribers

I've been very surprised, and maybe lucky, that most of the financial stuff has been sorted quickly; banks, insurance, etc., have been settled in a matter of days/weeks.

I'm not surprised but ask then why is the procedure involving anything linked to the government, particularly pensions, taking considerably longer? I realise that they have everyone to deal with but it seems very protracted in comparison with everything else. Furthermore, the back and forth with paperwork has been silly between some departments. I thought that it was all supposed to be linked?

Anyone else found this?

Take care,

WDJ

• I didn’t have too much trouble, the one for all firm, did sort a lot out, and as you say the financial institutions have it fairly streamlined. The only hiccup I got, was a letter saying benefit to my Wufe had been overpaid, so I immediately sent it electronically, but have been told since that they can’t  enforce it, for whatever reason, although that could be wrong. It’s more upsetting than time consuming, but mostly everyone was very kind.

Hope the rest of your paperwork is sorted soon

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories