Loss of my wife

• 3 replies
  • 26 subscribers

I was having a good day  got my food shopping delivered  and started to watch a program that we both watch and it made start to cry a bit I miss her my soul mate my love Heartbeat 

• Andrew This still happens to me, it’s all part of the grieving, healing process, give yourself time for you, don’t rush things, over time it will get easier to manage.

keep safe

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• I just can't believe that  she she had gone this early, we all believed that she would be alive for a couple more years it was a shock that she she died so soon 

• I’m not sure any of us see it coming, we cling on to every hope possible I just couldn’t foresee a time when Linda wouldn’t be with me, just didn’t consider it as a possibility, denial, is that what they call it. What made it worse in the last week, was hat our GP, seems quite optimistic, was discussing blood results , and about her fractured hip bone slowly healing, so we all adopted the positive view, and largely disregarded the MacMillan nurse telling us it would be very soon. It gave us false hope.I must be grateful for the extra 3 years I had with Linda, in 2018 she was given just months

Its really not fair Cold sweat

thinking of you

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories