Nights and days just seem to be getting worse!

• 3 replies
  • 27 subscribers

I know that every single one of us on this community is suffering heat breakBroken heart

It has been nearly 7 months since my Pete has passed, l am sleeping less and less, my head feels like it is going to explode and Pete is not hear to help meBroken heart.

I am also trying to sell our home, sell his 2 boats, and people are calling me a scammer because l have more than 1 boat to sell. What is wrong with people? my son says" ignore them mum" but it is hard. I keep thinking maybe l should join him and leave it all to my sons to sort out.Broken heart I know that l have made it sound as if they are not doing much, but they are they are decorating sorting out their dads garage with me, they have been brilliant. But l am getting so much anger inside me at the momentDisappointed.

Sorry to put people on a downer, l really do not mean to. I know that other people have worse things than me to deal with.SobBroken heart.

• You've got a lot going on so I'm not surprised that you are having problems. It's not a competition about whose got the worse issues though.

Try to take time out from the activities and do something just for you.

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate

• Hello

first don’t apologise, you are experiencing exactly the same as the rest of us. The only advice I can think of is, take your time, it’s not a race, maybe sell one boat at a time, it’s so good you have support and help, it’s so important. Moving home is traumatic enough, without a bereavement. I find it incredibly difficult to relax, I sometimes can’t even watch TV as it increases my anxiety and despair. So I sit back close my eyes and listen to some meditative music, trying to clear my mind of all my worries. It does help. I think we need such times to simply relax.

take care of you

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories