Trying to answer Jayne 64? How can l carry on with out him???

• 7 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hi Jayne64

I have been trying to find your post so thst l could reply to you but no luck so here goes.

I totally understand about what you are saying and better still feeling, Pete has been gone 6 months now and l barely leave my house. We went everywhere together, we were together for 49 years and married for 48 since we were 17 years old( still not long enoughSob). I had to take my car for a mot on Saturday, first time l have gone out since Pete passed. I had to loose time while the mot was being done. so l went into 3 different shops, taking my time looking but not looking if you know what l mean. It just felt wrong without Pete by myself Sob. Then l took myself to KFC for something to eat and drink, because l have not cooked a proper meal since Pete has passed, l sat there all by myself and felt physically ill, it was just not right to be there without him  Sob.Then l was thinking looking at people by themselves that one or more of them could be in the same situation as me, and nobody would no the pain and heartache they are going through SobHeart. So yes l feel your pressure, you are not alone, some people say that it helps to know that other people are feeling the same, To be truthful l know l am not alone in my grief and this site is excellent and caring, but whether it actually helps me to know other people are feeling the same? probably not, as l dont like to think of other people feeling this terrible and being heart broken all the time, but it is good to talk to the lovely caring people on this community. God bless them all  Sparkling heart

• Hi if you write @Jayne64 and wait for the drop down box to appear you can click on Jayne64 and it should notify her that she has a message from you.  A bit like I have done in replying to you.

It's so nice of you to want to reply to her and I am so sorry for your loss.  Hopefully in time it will get easier and hopefully connecting with Jayne64 will help you both.

• I’m sorry I don’t understand, where would you write @jayne64 ? In the search bar ???
    I couldn’t work it out, sorry

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• I did try it and got nothingSlight frown

• Will wait for a more detailed explanation Fingers crossed

• Hi, I’m not sure why you got nothing because when I did it the name appeared in the drop down box and I was able to select it.  You type it in anywhere in the box where you type your message.  So to select either you or Arthur D I type @Neve or @ArthurD. I haven’t clicked on the name that pops up so that you can see what I typed but if I were to type @ followed by either your or ArthurD’s name and then click on the name (and your picture) that pops up then it would look like this in the message :  . Hope that makes sense.  If you still have no luck let me know and I can message Jayne64 for you and include you in the message.

• Hi  you would write it anywhere you want within the body of the message you are sending.  So in replying to you just now I wrote @ArthurD straight after the word Hi and then clicked on your name and picture when it popped up.  You can practice by replying to me and using @GodWilling. Wait a second or two and my name and picture should appear, when it does click on that.  Once you hit send it will convert it to a hyperlink which means you can click on my name and it will take you to my bio.  It will also notify me that I have a message.

Be careful to copy peoples names exactly so don’t add spaces wher there aren’t any and make sure to use upper and lower case letters exactly as in the persons name . so for me it’s no spaces and capital G and capital W and all other letters lower case.

Hope you manage it.

• Yes it worked Thumbsup