Been ages..

• 11 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Just popped back in to say hello, been ages and I apologise for that, I am with Lizzy K sharing our lives and have never been happier, Her generous spirit and deep loving kindness have I feel been gifted to me and I can't believe my luck..

Alison, Bootsy, Nellie, Geoff etc I wish you all the best and hope things are good.or as good as they can be.

• Hey you two Heart eyes missed your wit Mr mccmcc Grinninghope you're both well xx

Tomorrow is another day
  • Hi mccmcc

Great to hear from you both. So good to hear you are both getting on so well.

I am still dating Steve and getting on well. Once he settled he has proved a star. Work is busy because we are doing what the NHS are not! My only difficulty is my opposite hip is looking like I may need a hip replacement! It is bloody painful. But it is fixable and I do have Bupa. My son and Steve are happy to look after me. Life is good 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Great to hear from you both, Lizzy and I are buying a place together, she sold her house and dished out most of the dosh to her kids to get them on the housing ladder.

We have enough between us to get a small place that will be ours!!

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• That is so exciting. I hope you find the ideal place in the housing market. 

My son is saving hard and has a huge amount saved but still not enough for a decent property yet! He is only 22 but has saved over £20k but wants to do it alone. 

So nice to hear you are both happy together 

Love Alison xxx

• Good for your son, switched on and savvy!

I'm working back in engineering for a company who makes a new style water quality monitoring product. (They are very into water quality, like we have all heard in the news) 

Lizzy has reduced her hours and finally has time to herself..

But last and definitely not least Lizzy is now nanna to a big chunk of a 5 month old boy, he is fantastic so good news all round 

• It is so nice to hear that we have moved forward. Life does go on and although it may not seem so at the time. 

I am glad I gave Steve a second chance. We get on very well and have some good times together. I am a little hesitant to commit too much as I don't really want the hurt of loosing someone again! 

My children, all grown up now, have kept me going. I have put both my husband's in a corner of my heart now. I had an opportunity to chat to my first husband's sister the other day about my feelings when he died. I don't think she realised how much I still loved him. She thought I had moved on to a wonderful new relationship which was not the case! But all water under the bridge now and you can't live in the past. 

I see my future now. I don't know what will pan out but I do know I have a fantastic dad, mum tries, a brother who is there when needed as is his son, a brother who takes, two fantastic children who have proved over and over to look after me and make me proud and a boyfriend who cares and loves me for being me and not for what I have! 

I have also got some great friends. I met one that I had chatted to on line in hard times the other day for the first time. We so hit it off. There are kind and lovely people out there. 

My daughter would be well impressed with your job. She is in her last year and college and looking for an apprenticeship in environmental work! Fingers crossed she passes her driving test on Thursday. 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Not sure where you live Alison but...

www.rshydro.co.uk/.../

• Thank you mccmcc

We live in Somerset!!! X

• It is lovely to read that despite being part of this group that none of us really wanted to join and our lives have all taken a very different path to what we were expecting that you have begun to emerge and have happiness back in your life with somebody who understands. For those of us at the beginning of a new journey it brings hope 

Thankyou

Tracey xx

• Hi all, I was thinking the same thing, there is light and happiness at the end of the tunnel.  

Was so nice to see that members are happy once again.

Rob had told me that I was to meet somebody else and be happy, at the moment I can’t envisage that but who knows one day in the future. 

Thank you for catching up, it has certainly helped me.

Gkenis