The last goodbye, not sure I can manage it !

• 22 replies
  • 32 subscribers

Tomorrow (Thurs) is my darling wife Sharon's funeral service.Now I'm sat in bed praying for sleep, but all I can think is how the hell can I let her go tomorrow. It's just like my entire life, love, heart and soul will go with her. Not everybody's thing but I spent time holding Sharon's hand and talking everyday she was in Chapel of Rest. It had a kind of calming affect me, because her hands havSobe remained as silky soft as always, and I miss that because we held hands all the time (even watching TV). The past two days I've asked her to try and come back to me and this is all just a very bad dream SobSobBroken heart

I am sure she will be pleased with the service (humanist as she wasn't religious) I have organised. It feels like my one last chance to impress her and show her my overwhelming love. Writing this I just want to scream this is wrong, it cannot possibly be real.

I'd like to go to bed and just never wake up, I'm at the end I just cannot take the heartbreak and grief anymore.

Rambling I know but genuinely I feel it's my end as well, Sharon gave me the happiest 6 years of my entire life. Goodbye my darling I hope to be with you soon xxxxBroken heartBroken heartCryCryDisappointedDisappointed

Regards to all,

Paul