Looking for group meetings

• 8 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Dreading the dark nights coming in was wanting to see if any group or activities are upcoming 

• How about joining the zoom group? You need to contact MelanieL ,  make her a friend.Then she can send you a link. I think the next meeting will be tomorrow Thursday at 6.30pm. It is once every two weeks, the day changes by one day each time.  Then people can give you more ideas ?  We are all in your situation..not easy.....Happy5.

• Hello Kikko

I was going to suggest the same thing as Happy5. The zoom sessions are really supportive, well worth getting involved in.

Jane xx

1. Hi that's great hiw do i get in touch with Melanie 
  • Hi Kikko,

Sorry only replying to this now.

As others have said, we do have a Zoom meeting open to all members of this forum every two weeks, the next one will be on Saturday, 28th August, from 6pm onwards, usually we are on for 90 minutes or so. Maybe you would like to give this a try?

Best wishes

Mel

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• How do i get link to join

• Hi Kikko

You need to request Mel as a friend to start with.

Then when she puts up the details of the  meeting you will need to send her a private message asking for the password.

The zoom meetings are really worthwhile; its reassuring to know that you're not alone in what you are feeling.

Sarah xx

• I feel a bit stupid do i do it on Facebook or on here im so confused

• You do it on this site.

Click on mels name, there should be a plus sign on the right hand side, that is where you can request her as a friend.

Xx