what to do?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 24 subscribers

What to do?What to learn? Where to go?What to beleive ? After all we badly experienced losing our love from this monster called Cancer, 

seeing the one you love each day fighting on his side little by little losing a little part of himself.

The love given was not enough and now you are left on this planet wondering why all that? why all this suffer?Why Her, Why Him?Why you? 

I still don t understand and I feel like I don t exist anymore in this planet and had been punished by God having failed.

I feel really bad worth nothing and I wish to see my love just one instant to tell me he is well where he is I am worried not having more news from him 

anylonger. I am not scare of dying and wish to join my husband soon.

I have no family, no friends, no home, no job the only thing I got and keeps my alive is our dog.

I expect my pain to end.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You sound like you would benefit from some TLC and emotional support. Maybe you could find out if there is a Maggie centre in your area, they are very experienced at helping people emotionally and giving guidance for financial support through the government. Cancer destroys families but please don’t give up. Good luck. Dave M

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you for your kind message It s nice of you. I don t give up beleive me i tried everything that s Just the way things are you cannot fight against the truth the more you do and the more It turns back on you and you go deeper and deeper into the darkness. The people are so mean and take advantage of you and I am on the street with any support the Council knows my situation does nothing I think It s my fault i deserve to be treated so bad because no One Will give a hand. I Wish I was not Born and i Wish my husband forgives me for being in such terrible states thinking such terrible things he would not like to hear. I don t give up Dave each day I see my falling losing everything. I really would like to help people I found It easier than helping me . I am useless in this Planet I Wish I could rely into something. Thank you again for your kindness and support i try with Maggie center even of I don t know what It Is and Will let you i promess. Good night

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Pepperino,

So sorry to hear about how you are feeling.   I can echo what Hillside has said, Maggies have really helped me manage my grief after losing my wife last year.   Maggies are amazing please give them a call, https://www.maggies.org or call the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 0000.  E

Please keep posting here and someone will answer.

The main thing is you are not alone.  
    Peter