Harassment

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

My husband pass away just over 2 years ago, since then mumble neighbour has been awfull. So much so the police are involved & the anti-social behaviour team are nvolvd.  When we're given the news his cancer was incurable, I bought him a bird feeding station, if come home from work& he'd tell me what bed he's seen.   2 days after i lost him, my neighbour told me I didn't have to feed the birds now, is my husband is dead.  As you can imagine i went to pieces.   Ive as nothing but abuse from him since then.  2 weeks ago I was admitted to hospital, I couldn't walk, breath, I'd had nothing to eat or drink for days,  turned out I was having a major anxiety attack. I'm now looking to move , I can't even sit in my garden now.  

• Hi Riclin,

I'm so sorry to hear what your neighbour is putting you through.. I dismay at some of the nasty vindictive people in the world... especially when the good ones get taken prematurely by this  cruel disease.

Your neighbour is bullying you because he knows you are at a vulnerable time. He is a coward.

Please don't let him scare you...

Invite your friends and family round to your garden, buy the biggest bags of bird seed, nuts, meal worms.... and raise your glass to your husband and to all his feathered friends that visited him whilst he was sick.

Please don't let this horrible person win but most importantly of all make time to look after your own health.

x

• Sadly, we have to face harassment, fear, and aggression in today's era of accepting people and strengthening mental health. I hope that all the perpetrators will be punished, but this will not solve the problem. I think many people face sexual harassment and even blackmail on the Internet or even in real life daily. Almost no one talks about this problem. However, I think this is how it should be. Why do we care more about a tiny situation when harassment is inflicted on many people daily? I guess it's unfair that we ignore it. The solution to such problems can be online sextortion. It depends on the case.