Feel like right back at the beginning

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 24 replies
  • 30 subscribers

It’s a really bad day 

• Sending huge virtual hugs. Try and be kind to yourself today.

Love Jane

xx

• Sunsarah, 

I feel for you,  don't really have any words or advice.  

For me today the post set me off, been in garden doing a few jobs and some thinking time, I now have a plan of attack for the paperwork, realised nobody else rushes so they can wait. Broken it down to manageable bits.

Also realised how can the grieving start when the paperwork needs doing. I have got totally overwhelmed by solicitors, wills and probate. Rob was so unbelievably organised so I know it could be worse, but today I was thinking what a mess he has left me with,  that is so so wrong, he did so much in his final weeks, I now cross with myself even thinking it.

I think I have made a mistake going back to work even part time as all seams too much at times.

People just don't get it, it is so so hard.

Need to get positive head on, I can do this 

Sending strength.

Love Donna x

• Sending big hugs to you xx

• Sunsarah, I agree with Jane. Please be kind to yourself as this grieving process that we’re all going through is just the most difficult thing that I’m hoping we all have to endure through our lives.

I had a really bad day on Sunday, and Sundays seem to be my worst day. Its the day of the week that my wife passed away I my mind seems to drift back to her passing. I sobbed all day and felt so down that I struggled to muster up a smile for my daughter when I saw her later that day. But Monday came which was our anniversary actually and I felt like I got a little bit strength from someone looking down on me and I picked up enough to smile again and I know thats how its going to be for a long time yet.

So Jane’s advice is sound, just be kind to yourself and don’t expect too much yet as its only weeks since your husbands passing. I also send you a virtual hug as you need to know people on this site really care and understand what you’re going through x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ChilliChilli

Hi chillichilli

i am sorry if I upset you sending you a big virtual hug I have also gone back to work walked in the door and straight out today only doing 2 hours thinking i need to rethink i feel very angry at times about paperwork and I often have a rant at Keith for leaving me xx it’s the small things as well that normallyI would just deal with they seem like such big mountains 

it’s so hard 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Kenickiesmum

Thankyou xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Jonta

Thankyou x

• Sunsarah,

Thank you but you didn't upset me, i am like it most days, this is my new normal, anything post, TV not working, flat tyre yesterday was end of the world. Think the man at garage thought I was crying cos it £50, I couldn't care how much it cost, worse things in life eh !!

I think I have too high expectations of myself, especially with work 

Tomorrow is another day 

Take care 

Donna

• Hello Jonta 

It sounds as if your Sundays are like my Mondays! I really could do with not having access to clocks on Mondays as I relive that awful last day which was like an awful rollercoaster ride. (If you read my profile you’ll see what I mean, I think) 

Hope you’re week has improved-remember to take care of yourself and that there is a whole load of support on this site. I wouldn’t be managing, if I am, without it. 
    Virtual hugs

Jane

xx

• That made me smile Donna

Thought it was just me, was doing ok, Friday broke toilet seat, Saturday broke two draws in freezer, Sunday broke boile phone, i had a big melt down,  my grown up kids thought i was mad, but to me they where big things.

Take Care Ellie x