Signs?

• 11 replies
  • 29 subscribers

It’s not quite 3weeks yet since I lost my darling David.

I’ve heard people talk of ‘signs’ that make you think they are still there.

Until this morning I’d not really had a sign.

I woke up, reached for my phone while still not fully awake (bad habit really) but there is a woman I came across on Instagram called Tab and I only started to follow her because I just loved her sign off each post...it goes ...”now, you go about your business and have the most amazing day, but, even if you can’t have a good one, don’t you go messing up nobody else’s ya hear!”

I just loved that. Blush

I pointed it out to Dave as I did everything and he agreed it was good. He normal rolled his eyes at most things I showed him (then followed by his cheeky dimpled smile Heart)

This Tab woman mainly posts chats and cooking and then the odd close up messages where she says that her spirit it telling her someone out there needs a chat and off she goes. Can be about anything at all, someone stuck in the wrong job, someone having a long going argument that needs resolving etc... never have I seen a post from her about losing someone!

This morning there it is! At the end she talks of our loved ones sending signs and even said ...”hey I’m here talking to you now, they let my spirit know you needed this!”

I did think for a second maybe ...maybe that’s Dave talking to me ...but then as soon as I clicked off it and onto my emails I saw for the first time today’s date and knew it WAS him!

Remember I’m only just awake at this point, reached for phone, Tab’s message being first thing I clicked on so hadn’t even registered the date yet.

It’s 18th March, exactly seven years today the first time I met Dave!!! I’ve known the anniversary was approaching of course (especially as when booking the funeral the only date in March I said I didn’t want was 18th) but I’ve also been trying to block it out.

I don’t know how I feel about this ‘maybe’ sign from him... but it made me smile, if only for a few seconds on a day I thought that wasn’t possible.

Xx