Threads

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hi all so I was wondering if you can some how mark threads you have had a conversation in that you don’t start 

I wanted to see how people are and doing after speaking but can’t find them 

so sending a virtual hug to all how’s you all doing today xxxx 

• Hi there,

I not sure, finding it hard to navigate myself.

So hello Sunsarah and everyone, sorry I might reply in wrong place.

Be reassured I read what people have put and are thankful to you all for sharing. I don't always reply as have no words and are usually in tears.

But I am here, getting through each day like us all. 

Love

Donna xx

• Hi SunSarah & Donna

Totally agree, I’ve no idea how to properly navigate this site but I’m also here and always reading and trying, though probably failing to reply to any that message me.

I agree that sometimes no words can be said but it’s still good to read and know that you are all there. 

xx

• Hi - not really sure myself and as well as trying to navigate the site, I am battling away with e new MacBook laptop today wishing I'd never changed over from a Windows based system Oh well, it distracts me and stops me thinking too much about everything that's happened.  

Try bookmaking the threads you have been involved in (the third wee icon in the top right hand green box). That might do it. Haven't tried it myself though so I might be talking rubbish LOL.

Like the three of you, as a relative newcomer to the group I try to read everything that's been posted and sometimes I reply, sometimes I just cry my eyes out because the person posting has just articulated what I'm feeling but am unable to express as well.

Today's not been too bad but it's bloody hard going and only you guys know just how hard.  

Take care all, we're getting there.

Hugs to you all Hugging xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all 

Thankyou for your reply’s I also find difficult sometime to find the right words some people can say so well how they feel x but my heart is always with that person xx it’s sometimes just good to read and know your feeling are normal and others have great advice support xx so grateful  compassion just  shines through here 

big virtual hugs xx