Emails

• 15 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Still not receiving email reminders if someone comments is anyone having this problem been through all the resets ect but no luck  can't be me as I still get reminders from sue rider

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi NewB, I don’t actually use the reminder thing as I just come on here all the time anyway and check that way. But I have noticed a few people say the same as you. Hope you get it sorted eventually!

• Hi newb do you think if you have been inactive on the site for a while that could be why people don't get notified??? Just guessing Thinking 

Tomorrow is another day
  • I always look in every day don't say much but always read the posts it helps to see I'm not the only one who still suffers after all this timeWeary

Ian
  • Hi newb

Know your not, i think i joined just after you been nearly 15months now, and  it is harder now than at the start, just miss him so much, i feel broken at times, so you are not alone.

I think at the start to much to do and sorting out, then it all stops and reality sets in, no this is real, and you are now alone, when was always two of us, it is so so hard.

Take Care Ellie x

• Hi Newb welcome to the forum. The site has had  an upgrade and things have changed ever so slightly but Im wondering if you can see at the right  hand side of your post a part that says "turn reply notifications on" as this may require you to click on this to activate also press bookmark this thread then it will be stored for you and should be visible for you every time you access the site.

Meanwhile I have highlighted your post to the Mods of the site to see if they can offer any further assistance for you to get this resolved.

gail

Community Champion Badge

• I have found after 17 months this year is harder than last year I miss her so much her giggle with the grand kids at Xmas and us both cooking dinner for everybody now Xmas is a no day as is new years eve just put on my smile and feel empty inside

Ian
  • Hi granny I have been through all the settings with macmillans they can't seem to solve it how sad as its prob the only emails I get lol

Ian
  • Hi newb

its not just you with the emails I haven't been getting them for ages have to log in every day and go over all the posts to see if there is anything new 

• Hi 

I noticed that there have been a few people in this post who have mentioned that they don't get email notifications so thought I'd see if I could help.

If you click here it will take you to the Macmillan help page on managing your notifications. Make sure you follow all the steps and suggestions. You could also check the 'junk mail' section for your email provider in case the emails are being sent but are being put in your junk mail instead of your inbox.

I hope this helps

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Thanks Latchbrook I’ve just clicked on and followed prompts (plus I went into ‘options’ and enabled my email contact) so let’s hope that works!