• 15 replies
  • 29 subscribers

Is anyone else already fed up of hearing from the media and public  how great 2021 is going to be for us all ?

Really?

Covid will still be with us... but sadly our loved ones are not!

• Thanks sarah21 

I no smoking is a bad  but when people have asked me how I could still smoke after neil passed away due to lung cancer( he didn't last long enough after being diagnosed for us to do anything about it )i just say why would I want to live longer than I have to it soon shuts them up 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Kenickiesmum

I know exactly how you feel. My son & daughter in law are expecting twins & I can’t get excited about them as my husbands dearest wish was to be a grandad. My son has promised he will tell the twins all about their angel grandad & he won’t be forgotten. I can’t face 2021 as others have said it will be the first full year without him. My heart is broken & it hurts so much. I cry all the time. I am broken & so sad all the time.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I am so sorry all of you. Three weeks today since my hubby was taken from me (he so desperately wanted to stay forever). I am not looking forward to 2021 but I have no choice but to keep going. I will try my best to make every day count now for the sake of my husband who no longer gets to enjoy life.

And Sarah 21 I’ll be doing the same as my doggie hates fireworks too and they started at about 5 here...

x

• Loads of fireworks went off round here- I've sobbed because my husband loved fireworks and would have been out in the garden watching them all. So many memories, so much pain right now. 

Hope your dog hasn't been too distressed this evening. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Kenickiesmum

I think we’ve had the most fireworks here of all the years I can remember. Kent is most definitely awake! 
    As for my dog, she tried jumping on me and is currently quivering under the bed x