One Down

• 2 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Hope every one is doing the best they can.

Well Thursday would have been our 54th Wedding Anniversary, yes a life time for me, have not know a life without him, until  this last year,

I got threw the day better than what i thought, at 9am was looking at our wedding Album and smiled, then thought of our Wedding night and i have to say there was a few giggles.

So last year on our Anniversary he was in hospital bed at home, and i sat all day with him, he was asleep and when he woke i said you had a nice dream.

His reply was i have been to heaven and the F.....g  B......s would not let me in.

I really would like to believe he payed a visit, as that is some thing he would not say and he did not believe there was a heaven.

I am glad it was not the day of out Anniversary but a week later it was, which again is Thursday it will be my first year since he left, the hardest year of my life.

I have so many memories that make me giggle, smile and thankful for the life i once had.

Though memories never fade away.

You all take Care Ellie xx

• Aww Ellie bless you Two hearts all those memories to treasure and share with family - the clean ones only mind!! A year seems like a long time but it's half a year since Colin died and I still can't believe its real. A year ago Sleepy started chemo then was gone 6 months later SleepyF~€k you Cancer Rage   we have 23 years of memories, 20 married, not long enough in my book!! 

Savour your memories, get the photos out and reminisce xxx 

Tomorrow is another day
    Tomorrow is another day