Changes

• 8 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Changes for changes sake,  it seems we were a group of bereaved individuals giving a bit of help and advice to each other. A kind of Bereavers United!

Now with the changes what have we become? Just a bunch of slightly paranoid, grumpy individuals who think WTF? where's my  group of friends?

I see new folk come in here needing a community to embrace them and comfort them and many of us still do our best to help.our fellow Bereavers but under the clouds of 'change'

It wasn't broken and shouldn't have been fixed in the first place!

However I'm going to stick with it because if I can help someone I'll put up.with all the old cobblers...

• mccmcc has yours changed on here i do not know what is going on

• OMW!!!! What The Flip??? ScreamThinking

Tomorrow is another day
  • Ellie

I'm not sure what of mine has changed but at my age it could be any of at least a few things!!!

It's just another gripe to admin about the changes here, they won't change it,as the EO who ordered the expensive revamp might have their job compromised! 

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Looks a bit more normal today Blush

Welcome back to our Land of Hope & Glory mccmcc Flag blackFlag blackFlag blackFlag gb Flag gbFlag gb

(the first flags were supposed to be Englands -  looks like they've offended some1 Frowning2Triumph ) the union jack looks more like a ball Flag bg

Tomorrow is another day
  • Hi ,

I hope you don't mind me posting here. I just wanted to apologise for the issues that the site experienced last night which made groups appear in a very different format. We appreciate this is really frustrating, especially when you're wanting to reach out to others on the site.

We think there were some issues related to some work we carried out on the site yesterday. We have been working to rectify these this morning and so you should now see groups displaying the way they were before yesterday/last night. 

I hope this explains a little about what you may have been experiencing on the Community last night and if you have any further questions, or there's anything myself and the team can do to support you then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Best wishes,

Ellen

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team

• Bootsy! 

I think that flag is ISIS? You're not getting radicalised are you???

• HolyCrap!!!  Must be all the mask wearing!!!! JoySlight smileMaskRofl

Tomorrow is another day
  • Ellen B

I think the issue is for me that most of us bereavers are over 50 and my guess is the new format site was created by people under 30 as most coding and software is.

Did they have a focus group and ant kind of consultation with us "Olds" now i'm pretty ok with IT as it was part of my career but in some ways I think it has intimidated a significant amount of the people here and likely in other groups too..

My issue us not with debugging the new format but can "we" use it confidently?