Well What Can One Say

• 56 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Well its over three weeks now since this new set was put in place, and i have to say it is very noticeable that all the groups have lost that  friendly, comfort, supportive feeling, or have i got it wrong.

The three groups that i belong to are very very quiet, and the banter and family feeling has disappeared, even though the support is there from people that have to belong to these groups. People that have been using them for a long time seem to have  disappeared or given up, with the problems it has caused, or the way the set up is.

I could spend all evening talking to different people when needed, but now people are still about and are  coming in a bit like me to see what is going on.

Hope you are all coping the best you can and as the saying goes I will be back.

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

how can not like cooking you cooked a roast dinner yesterday manual handling easy for bend knees straight make sure I wear gloves then nothing will happen if I’m not wearing it’s my fault lol the bangles were cool white snake song here I go again  so you not a take that fan then suppose I had different taste in music to Diane she would say what shit are you listening to I like the who as well  

are you back I your normal role at work now 

take care

martin x

• Hi Martin

Yes back to normal role at work. I increased my hours to 30 from 25 which gives me 4 days at 8-4 which is better for me, in that I have more to do to keep busy and a bit more money into the bargain. Gives me time when I finish work too.

No I can't stand Take That!!! I had different taste than Ric too!! 

I cook because I have to! A roast is easy, prep and leave in the oven! My type of cooking! I like casseroles for the same reason! I am a lazy cook. My son likes cooking and is very good at it. I married men who liked cooking so I didn't have to! That along with hair and teeth are a criteria!!! Lol

Have a good day xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

I can you a slow cooker easy way to cook casserole shepherds pie 

I did not know women had a list like that 

cook

hair 

teeth 

wash up 

how long is the list Alison it did make me laugh 

Take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

As my brother in law used to say women are queer cattle ( he was a farmhand)!! Lol.

Really fed up today, my asthma has been exacerbated and now I can't get it back under control. Now I have to have a covid test. Really frustrated as I am not feeling unwell and want to work!! 

So a few days off I guess! 

How was your day

Take care xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

so how long does a Covid test take so you have to it because of the asthma attack you have a enhaler thing my brother got it does not use it much these days 

be positive like you are  and have a couple of days off then it will calm down 

my day are all the same go to work get on with It come home eat sleep start again the circle of life 
    and have a chat with virtual friends on here to keep Sane 

take care 

Martin x 

• Hi Martin

I have little choice. It needs to settle. I have regular inhalers but not really working at the moment. It is the stress of Ric's kids and it is a year since his diagnosis so it is all playing on my mind a bit. Then tonight this evening the guy I saw has played up. Told me he made a mistake and wanted to see me and then says the other woman is jealous of me and he loves her so he decides to unfriend me on social media. I told him he didn't stand a chance anyway. I did message him and say I considerd him weak and I am not interested in jealousy and crap. Told him to make up his mind but that I was better than that! One minute he wants me and the next he is in love with someone else. I don't think I have ever met such a dick! Thank goodness not all men are like that! 

I need work at the moment. Need the distraction. Have a good day tomorrow

Xxx