Music

• 5 replies
  • 25 subscribers

I've been playing Colin some tunes at the cemetery just now  NotesMusical noteSoundquietly of course!! Good bit of Northern Soul, reggae and ska!! I could just imagine him wanting to dance to these corkers like we used to Man dancingDancerthose were the days Heart eyesHeartHeart

• Hi Bootsy

Must be music day, i have had hubby and i type of music playing nearly all day, ours was sixties music i have been singing  a long like a teenager again, some lovely memories of days gone bye but never forgotten, those where the best days  we where both so young.

Take Care Ellie xx

• Ellie I've cried all day today Cry I've been playing mix tapes Colin did for me yonks ago!! I have had to use kitchen roll to dry my eyes it's been that bad!  20 weeks since he died and I am still in disbelief and wish we'd had moreCryime. We had so much still to do and talk about. sorry to be on a downer Cryx

Tomorrow is another day
  • Oh  Bootsy

Please no need to say sorry, i was like that all day Wednesday and Thursday, came from no where.  To top it all i have my grown up children a get a new life mum, they truly do not understand. He was my life in every way, he never asked for much, he wanted one day fishing with his kids and it never happened/

I told them i am lost, in half and do not really know who i am, was always the two of us.  Though today ha s been a good day in one way, but tomorrow could be so different. its coming up for months for me, seems like yesterday, but on the other side i never thought i would get this far without him. You take Care Ellie xx

• Ellie the relationships are so different !! I am the wicked step-mother and I  think only 2 out of Colins 4 lads really like me even after 20 years!! They were all brought up by us when their mam left them with no provision to have her kids with her, also Colin said she'd only take them over his dead body, and now they are in late 20/30's  do they realise how much (?) We did for them.  Until they (God forbid) experience it for themselves they won't realise how devastating things can be. Stay safe Ellie xx

Tomorrow is another day