Back again..

• 14 replies
  • 25 subscribers

I have been in the UK as I no longer can stay in Italy, circumstances beyond my control have led me back to blighty!

So another chapter will begin soon once Italian loose ends are tied up

(Italian loose ends is a type of pasta dish) 

Sadly I see more new faces but some not apparently here ( where are you Lizzy K?)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to NellieJ

Good for you Nellie

i think to meet up with people in the same situation has to be the next step. People from the same area makes sense although if its a bit further away and you click with the people go for it.

Only a few days until the motorbike ... sounds great!

Lizzy

• 30th July blimey! Don't wrap yourself round a tree!

Meeting a real person eh? How risque! Good for you Nellie it might be the start of something good, at least they would understand what you have been through.

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Lizzy

I've been here about three hours and they are driving me nuts already bless them.

Its great to see them but its been about two years and they are both getting a wee bit doddery..

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Good to see you back on here mccmcc I was thinking you had been 'got' by a new coffee drinking Italian lady BlushCoffee 

It's nice that your stepson came to you with his troubles- I hope my 4 step sons feel they can come to me with any problems, they'd better do afterall I am still their wickedstepmother!!!

Make the most of your time in Blighty Slight smile

Tomorrow is another day