Loosing partner

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 18 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi, I'm new to this,but I didn't know where else to go. I'm 32 and my partner died in April, due to covid. We have been together for 7 years, he was my everything,my best friend,my love. 3 days afteDisappointedI have heard the worst news in my life,I got the phone call saying my dad just suddenly died. My dad,my rock ,my whole world. My life just fell apart all over again. It has been nearly 3 months now,Disappointednt back to work after lockdown, but nothing is getting better, feeling worse and worse everyday . Don't know what to do next Disappointed

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

hello Zuzanka Wish I could say all the words to make all the hurt and pain less of a burden in our hearts today tomorrow will be a year and half its just so long without my love I've begged and begged for her to come back and its not working . Think I'm struggling badly . I'm so sorry I'm not in best frame of mind to help you I can say I'm so sorry your having to go through this with the losses of your partner and father . Hope you have family and friends who care and love you Love is Forever always in our hearts

• You are most welcome  here .It dosent matter all these dieseases are devastating and cruel and we just are here to support each other through our grief .You take care keep  posting xx

Granny Sue

• Hi zusanka,

Sorry to hear of your terrible loss. I hope you find some comfort here

Alison xxx

• FormerMember

Hello sunnyboy, have been thinking about you this morning when I went to work,stay strong today. It will be 3 months on Sunday since I have lost my partner, the pain is unbearable. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Thank you Alison x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Granny Sue

Thank you Granny Sue,I do appreciate that. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Dutsie

Hello Dutsie,I'm so sorry for your loss. I have seen WAY, but I didn't think it was for me,but thank you anyway. But if you find out more about the sub group on facebook please let me know,I would appreciate that. Thank you x

• FormerMember

Hi Zuzanka Thank you for your thoughts today its much appreciated and i thank you again . I'm sorry I'm not as strong anymore my girl would say I was her rock back then that's a laugh now a days . Today has been okay just miss her so much . Anyway I'm supposed to help you with words of comfort I must have been a mess at 3 months hope you are doing better than me and can find some comfort on here . Thinking of you stay safe and please hang on in there will light some candles for your man and father on Sunday . God bless them Zuzanka