A catch up

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi

I'm trying my very best to remain positive, getting out on my bike (did over 80 mike's last week and approximately 30 this week) going to work and shopping to feed two lads in their 20's with voracious appetites)!

I went to visit a friend who lost her husband earlier this week ( not to cancer).  While sat talking to her I became upset, she was able to be with him at the end and can have up to 30 mourners at his funeral. We made plans to go away for a week-end with our cycling pals.  All of this doesn't detract from the fact I'm missing my husband so much. 

Hope you are all safe and well

• Hi Nish63

I get it, I really do. Doesn’t matter how busy we are or how exhausted we can make ourselves we still miss them so badly. 
    This lockdown has made things a whole lot harder for all of us & my heart goes out to you.

Sarah xx

• Hi Sarah

Thank you I'm feeling better this morning, this is my weekend as I'm off work today and tomorrow back in Sunday.  Plan to ride out with a couple of friends later, hopefully the weather will improve Grinningfore we meet up. Grinning

Have a lovely day

Nish x