Was a good day, but its not now

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Hi Everyone

Is it me, i have three grown up children, and was looking forward to my daughter coming to see me.

Its ended up me in tear's, she kept biting my head of, when ever i asked a question regarding some paper work i asked her to do.

Have not asked my kids to do a lot to sort things out have got on and done it myself, i sorted out    central heating breaking three times, a toilet system that would not shut of,getting buildings insurance which i have never before done.

When i ask somethings regarding paper work its like you should know why keep asking, because i have never done this before, their dad always done it. It seem's two out of our children are always  biting my head of when i question something, well i am not stupid but like to know things are being done right.

I fill like they are the teacher and i am the child, so wish hubby was here, and i would not have this problem.

I just had to have a little moan.

Take Care Ellie xx

"You Never Walk A Lone"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ellie 

it’s good to have a moan   Get it all out of your system  my family helped me with the paperwork now it’s like I have to ring them or I don’t here from except my oldest brother he rings me most days. Give me kick up the arse to keep going  

so have a good moan Ellie 

martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Ellie 

I will make you laugh my children from my first marriage boy26 this year girl 20 this year I leave in Hertfordshire they in Aberdeenshire  but they can’t come down on the train by their self’s I will have to go and get them 

martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thanks for that Martin, i really  do not know why they do it and its not the first time, its like they talk to me like hey you stupid. It really upset me today and have had a few good days, but this really brought me down, they would not have spoken to like that if hubby was here.

Never mind tomorrow another day, 

I would do anything for our kids, but sometimes it's all one way, well not anymore.

Take Care Ellie xx

"You Never Walk A Lone"