One step forward, two back

• 0 replies
  • 24 subscribers

I have had a long day at work today and come home to a letter from the "lovely" patronising, condescending, rude coroner's assistant.who uses the same time in his letters as he does when he talks to you! 

I have been informed that the inquest will not be until 25 may!!! That is 22 weeks from his death! It has already taken over 8 weeks to give me a cause of death because it takes that long,! 

I don't understand the delays or the man's attitude. If they were suspicious, why let me cremate him and why not take his phone and let me clear his home! I don't get it!!! 

It feels like they are giving you time to start coming to terms, I had managed a week or so without tears and was feeling a little tiny bit normal and bang I have cried all night!

I am now supping a G and T to calm down. I think I may go to the coroner's office tomorrow as I have to go to town and find out how to complain about the officer's attitude and ask why so long. He neglected to tell me yesterday I can have a copy of the PM report and I can only get it by asking him!!! 

I am so upset and frustrated and scared with the assumptions they are making! Cry I was doing ok and looking forward to a week off next week to relax at last and have a few memories!