This time last year

• 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi all

New years eve last year i was in the hospice with my husband he was taken in on the 30th of Dec and passed away on Jan 3rd.

I remember through the night watching and listerning to the nearby fireworks going off.

These past few weeks of reliving the final weeks as been so very hard to deal with.

Tonight i will have a few drinks and listen to his favorite music  i have bought 2 ballons to release 1 for new years day and 1 for the 3rd. 

Hope everyone as a peacefull night.

Take care Mary.

• Bless you Mary 

All that you do has true meaning. 

Love and Light 

Geoff 

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Thanks Geoff

Hope you had a pracefull night.

Mary

Until we meet again x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mary 

I can so relate to what you wrote. My husband was taken to the Hospice 29th December 2018 & he passed away on the 11th January 2019 so I am reliving each & everyday just can't get it out of my mind. The balloon idea sounds lovely. Do you just buy a helium balloon? I just don't know what to do on the Anniversary it is making me so scared . I don't know why ?

love to you all 

jojo 

xxx

• Hi jojo

Yeah i just bought a gold heart shape helium for the 3rd and a star shape i released this morning with my grandson.

I dont know what i will do on his anniversary ive nothing planned i will just see what the day brings.

I feel scared too i cant believe its a year dont were time as gone.

Take care Mary.

Until we meet again x