1st Xmas and maybe homeless

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 27 subscribers

As my stepdaughter and I have sat here and cried in the last couple of hours, we can't believe that her mum and my partner of 17 years won't be with us, she passed 24 September,  we were told yesterday that we can't stay in our house. 

• I'm sorry to hear about your wife it is very hard I had to move out of our home to and it is very painfull to do have you tried the Macmillan advisors they are very helpful on financial matters helped me a lot just a thought

Ian
  • Hi iam so sorry for your loss , this is also my first Xmas without my wife. And can’t wait for it to be over. But it must be double hard for you worrying about your house . May be you should try what Ian said. 

I hope it works out. Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx
  • I hope something gets sorted. x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Newb

Hi Ian,

I have but they don't deal with Housing so I'm going to get back to Shelter for help.

• Tho I too lost my buddy in spent it's a very hard rd ..had a melt down yesterday as I am sure a lot of folk did as well ..if you don't mind me asking why might you have to leave your home ..if it's council why are they asking you to do this ...surely you have rights x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ww123

It's because the Housing Association have told me and my stepdaughter, that there has already been a succession on the tenancy. But there shouldn't have been.