Spiritualism

• 3 replies
  • 25 subscribers

There have been a lot of posts regarding dreams and Spiritualism and i did post a reply to one member. I now feel that i should make it available to all within this group.

First of all Spiritualism is a fully recognized religion in law in Great Britain. It's Ministers have all the rights of traditional Ministers, Vicars, Priests etc. They can carry out all the activities of churches such as Naming, Weddings and Funerals etc.

I lost my wife Jean 4 years ago last week, Nov 7th 2015. I worked within this group as a Community Champion for a period of time. With a bit of Divine Intervention i have been able to move forward. My friend introduced me to a Spiritualist Church. Now i had no knowledge of Spiritualism, indeed i scorned it but since starting to attend my local church and taking part in it's activities my life has changed. I am now aware that after life on this earth, life in the Spirit form does exist. I have received undoubtable evidence of this. Many will frown and disbelieve me so i will not preach but i will advise anyone who may be interested to go to your nearest Spiritualist Church where i can assure you will get a wonderful welcome. There is nothing to be afraid of, nothing spooky, no lights out and naked dancing or anything like that. The service consists of hymns, Prayers including the The Lords Prayer, A short philosophy (sermon) followed by a Medium (speaker) who will link with Spirit and bring evidence through of life after life on earth. I emphasize EVIDENCE not fortune telling. All of this will cost you nothing except an offering during the collection. Do not be afraid, just go and enjoy the comfort and peace that a message (evidence) will give you should you get one. A normal service takes place on Sundays. During the week several activities take place. An Open Circle is one when many mediums will provide evidence, this is the meeting i would recommend most with the best chance of getting a message (evidence) from a loved one.

The link below will connect you to The Spiritualist National Union of Great Britain for more information.  

https://www.snu.org.uk

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Terry, thank you for posting this. I believe in life after death. I too have received evidence of my loved one's passing and getting messages /signs and have found it very comforting.

• Hi Dotwin, I am pleased you find my post interesting. I do not wish to preach to anyone about religion, especially about my religion which now is Spiritualism after being brought up in a very strong Methodist family. Spiritualism doesn't force itself on anyone. It has given me a new life, a new beginning since Jean passed over. I am now aware of her presence and i get signs and evidence of her presence. I have moved forward and the fellowship & friendship of church members have been a big help. It brings me peace & comfort to know that life does go on in the spirit form & that is all that matters. Jean never hurt me before her passing & i know she won't hurt me now so there is nothing to be afraid of. We have freedom of choice & we can believe or not, the choice is ours. 

God Bless, Terry.

Terry

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to eltell12

Hi Terry, 

Thanks for the reply. I totally understand, I started believing in Spiritualism after my dad died quite a number of years ago and my mum and I went to a spiritualist churcheck and received a message from my dad. There was no way the medium could have known own what he told us. That was the proof we needed. 

Spirit will not hurt us and are there watching over us everyday and helping us when they feel we need it.

I have had too many things happen that I cannot explain but I know it's my mum and dad who are my guardian angels.

God bless