Do we believe out departed are with us in spirit

• 5 replies
  • 27 subscribers

I lost my wife in June I have spoken to mediums who I believe had got messages from her and the occasional dream but not so much now has anyone else had this 

• I lost my husband on 31 March 2018 and I have never even had a dream about him sadly. I do talk to him but have never felt him around me either Sob

• Ruby diamond x
  • I have had a few dreams of my wife , but sometimes find it hard to remember them. 

Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx
  • I dream most nights and mostly my husband is in them, but unless I try to remember what I was dreaming about as soon as I wake up, it is gone.  I am also sureish that he is around and watching over me.  I had one instance of loosing the only back door key that I have.  This was shortly after he passed.  I searched everywhere and wondered what I could do if I could not get out of the back door.  I gave up and said to myself, or out loud, I can’t do this now and a thought popped into my mind from nowhere.  Had it fallen into the rubbish sack just below where it usually sat and sure enough, there it was.  I still credit my husband with that one as I had given up. I also have a blue ray box, which I don’t use, but my husband did.  It is powered off, but periodically it powers itself on and changes the Chanel on the tv.  The remote for this is the other side of the room to me,so I hadn’t accidentally turned it on.

• There are two ceiling lights in my living room. One has not worked for months due to what I thought was a wiring issue as I had changed the bulb. Richard would have dealt with any wiring issues around the house as I do not know how to.

Last weekend whilst watching Strictly Come Dancing (which Richard hated!) my tv froze and my light came on. Both lights have been working ever since!

It was a bit spooky. Howver, at the same time I felt he was near and strangely comforting.....

• I've never had any sense of my husband since I lost him. I have never dreamt of him either. 

Personally I wouldn't go to a medium.

Look to the moon.
    Can't imagine any future without my soulmate