FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers

My husband passed away on 11/8/2019. I’m finding it very difficult without him we were together 37 yrs. we married on 5 August 2019 and came home the next day and passed away 6 days later. I can’t comprehend what’s happened in such a short space of time. 

• Hi Marie. I am so sorry for your loss. It is so very hard and saw raw. 37 years is a long time to be together. My wife passed away on 15 July we were married 43 years. It is impossible to take it all in . All I can say is take one day at a time get some rest and try and eat a little. 

Stay with this group and someone will always answer you. 

Marie you should have put a heading on you thread. The only way to get into it is with the button discussion. 

Take care. 

Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx
  • Hi Marie,

so sorry for your loss, my husband died on 11/6/19, still feels unreal at times. We were together 35 years, but that doesn’t make it any easier when you lose someone you love. Take care of yourself. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to puddle fish

Hi

I am so sorry for your loss and I know how you are feeling. It all seems like a bad dream. I try to take each day as it comes but it’s hard. 

Take care of yourself. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to winmick

Thank you for you message I appreciate it. Life is just so very different now. I live in a small village with just over 100 people so I suppose it can be lonely I just never thought of it before while my husband was alive. Not really feeling like eating much and sleeping is short naps. 

Marie