Private message

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi

Does anyone know, how to send a private message?

Thanks

• Hi Andrea . hope you don't mind me jumping in to answer this. To send a pm, you first need to be paired up as a friend. To do this, click on the user name or avatar of the person you want to pm. This will take you to their profile page. Under their name you should see "Add Friend". Click on his and they will be notified of your request. They then need to accept you as a friend. Once accepted, go to your own profile page and click on "My friends". You will see a list of friends and under each name you should see "Send a Private Message". Click on this and a dialogue box will appear. You are then ready to go. Any problems, shout out. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to rily

Hi Rily

Many thanks

• Just to add. The "people" symbol next to your avatar at the top of the page is a quick link to your friend list. The "envelope" icon will take you to your PMs and will be highlighted if you have an incoming message. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• I think first you have to send the person a friend request and they have to accept it and then you can message each other. However, I have problems doing that, I think the link doesn't work for me. It's not very straight forward. You have to go to your profile, to my friends and then select the person you want to write to and send message.

Mel.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds.