Feeling down.again...

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Evening all,Well so glad the bank holiday is over been such a long weekend,Today I spent at my daughters which was really nice but even tho family was there I fell so lonely part of me was missing, I’ve got a family wedding coming up,Alan was so looking forward to it and I don’t know wether I can face it on my own.I know the family will be there for me  but not sure I should go.Im sat here now tv is playing to itself and I’m just sat crying.cant even be bothered to make a cuppa.Sorry for being so negative but it’s just how I feel.I hope everyone else tried to have a decent weekend.

Luv to all Val.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Val

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down.

I am feeling same. The day didn't go too bad. Kept myself busy, had a chat with a friend and on this forum, but now i am feeling down again as no one is arround and the loneliness and anxiety are taking over. 

Can only hope we will have a good night sleep.

Sending hugs to you and all here

Andrea

• Sending you a big hug Val

I've managed gardening in between sunbathing in this hot weather. Plodding on, smiling when I can.

Glad you had company. 

I think the wedding will be difficult but I'm sure Alan would want you to go! Can you have a back up plan to maybe leave early if feel like you need to?

Be kind to yourself 

• Ruby diamond x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Andrea,it’s the quietness,just miss having him here even tho by this time he would probably have nodded off but at least he was here,I hate bedtime because I know it’s going to be another long night..Then nothing to look forward to the next day.I have anxiety issues and it’s seems to be getting worse.Sometimes doing the simplest of things start me to panic.So glad I found this group because it is helping me being able to chat with people who are going through the same thing.Hope you can settle and get some sleep.luv Val...

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ruby Diamond

Thank you for your words Ruby diamond,That sounds like a idea about a back up plan.we were looking forward to it,and my daughter and her husband are taking me,just that’s its Alan’s first memorial on the 5th September and my daughters birthday,which she does not want to celebrate.Which is understandable.and the wedding is the 7th.but yes I will try and go.Glad you managed a bit of gardening plus some sunbathing,Take care......Val

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi  Val

This group is great. I don't know what I would do without this group. Tried local bereavement groups but nothing is available. Tried councillor via GP but also nothing.

I had a fairly good night last night but tonight is bad again. The anxiety and restlesness are back. Its going to be a dreadful long night.

Hope you have a better night 

Andrea 

• Hi Val, Andrea and all,

I hope that everyone will get a good sleep tonight. For those of you who can't, maybe it would be good to switch on a podcast or an audio book or even a guided meditation to et you to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a new day.

Love and hugs to all,

Mel.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds.