A year today

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi everyone not been here for a while, today is to me the hardest day of them all as today one year ago I said the final goodbye to my wonderful darling husband and sole mate as today was his funeral one year ago, I find it the hardest because I knew that was when I could never see his wonderful smile and our touch his head, today was when my heart broke and was never to be fixed again. Thinking of everyone on this site and sending love and hugs to you all my Angel xx

• I don't know what to say.  I wish I could make your pain go away. So I'll just send you a big hug.

Sandra x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Sandypops

Thank you xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Big hugs X

• FormerMember

Hi it's a while since we've been in touch. Anniversary  events are just so hard and how time carves through memories and moments. Sending love and best wishes. Xxx 

• FormerMember

Thank you yes been a while since I been here talking, it was really hard today but I have decided tomorrow is a new beginning, grief will never stop I know but I have got to start living again I am sorting out work again going to get back into caring but slowly at first and I have got to try and start living life again and not hiding behind my door, so for me at the moment tomorrow is a new beginning to life as in this world we only have one life and that’s for living x hope you are as well as you can be take care Miranda x