Lost my profile details and all my friends on friends list !

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Hello all, 

Tried to private message Mary this afternoon only to find that all my friends on my list have disappeared !

Also my profile details have gone as well !

This is so frustrating ,has anyone else had this problem ?

So all my virtual friends out there I haven’t forgotten you just don’t have you Anymore in my friends list 

pommymommy 

Sharon

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sharon, I lost my profile too a few weeks ago when the site was upgraded or changed, I found that very upsetting because I detailed Trevors suffering until his death and now all those details have gone. I have just checked and you are still on my friends list so it is not all bad. I am surprised though that it has happened to you because you are a source of comfort to so many people that I would have thought you would have had extra care from Macmillan.

How was your weekend, hav'nt had quite so many tears but I expect a storm will appear from nowhere.

Sending you and your furry babes our thoughts. xxx

Susan.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Morning Susan,

Thank youfor your reply yesterday, I was able to read it but couldn’t log in to reply, but anyway looks like I’m back up and running this morning YIPPEE!!

Had a good weekend with family over for the whole weekend , it almost felt normal.

Long May it continue ......

pommymommy

Sharon x

• FormerMember

Hi Pommy mommy and also wonderbug,

I'm sorry both of you have been having issues. 

Pommy Mommy I emailed you about problems as it appeared you had 2 logins, so you haven't lost all your friends, they are still there on your main account.

Wonderbug, I'm sorry to hear about losing your profile, and how much it meant to you. I wasn't aware of this being an issue, would you like to email us some more details of your problem at community@macmillan.org.uk and we can try and sort this out for you?

Best wishes

Jess

Macmillan Community Team

• FormerMember

Thank you Jess, 

All sorted now 

pommymommy 

sharon

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes me too. This site is a nightmare.