Have your say in the community

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi everybody,

If you haven't filled out our annual community survey, it would be really helpful to spend 5 minutes letting us know what works about the community for you, and what we can improve on.

We want to make sure each group has their say and their voice is heard. It's your community after all :)

The link is https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/OCsurvey2016 

Jess

Macmillan Community Team

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bumping this up

• Your new format is disappointing! I donated money after my husband died to improve this service, it was specified for that.

It is not user friendly, there is not even a like button now and what on  earth is all this pushing up and down about! The font is that small, at 53 I can hardly see it!

I have noticed there are fewer posts because it is so difficult, change should be for the better not worse. I previously found the community a life line it is now a hassle to get on and you have to keep signing in! 

Sorry but it needs to revert back rather than this! I am definitely not opposed to change but some people are not technically minded but want a chat. I feel like I am losing my friends and support!!!

Ear

• I hate what they’ve done to this site, it takes ages to find/post things now & have to keep logging in. 
    this thread is 4 years old .... it seems to throw up old threads & not the newer ones!!

• I took me ages to find somewhere to actually write some feedback! 

Please listen 

• I think if you were new here you may not bother...that is no good, you feel alienated enough in our position anyway. If needs to be more user friendly it’s too difficult to navigate & not consistent either

• I agree with you and there are less posts in the community I go to too

• Although maybe more interesting, how much did the new format cost? So why change it..

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"