Anyone believe in spirits ?

• 11 replies
  • 19 subscribers

I would welcome anyone with experiences to post and chat with me.   Is my experience real or part of my traumatic loss. ?

All comments welcome, good or bad. Please be honest i will not be offended and very approachable and open, friendly , i have been told i am a lovely person inside and always sincere.

Thank you all. 

Bless you.

• Hi MC!

Yes I would like to think there is something in that but not in a scary way. I lost my husband 10 months ago to bowel cancer and it's just some little `incidentals` that I have noticed happening. One is, I had a pair of reading glasses which I thought I had lost but turned up again. I was out in my car one day and I put the glasses in my pocket and they fell out as I got out the car and thought they had fallen on to the road couldn't find them so thought I had lost them forever so just used a spare pair I have. A few weeks later I went out and opened the car door and what was looking up at me, the glasses. I am assuming they had been under the driver seat all those weeks I thought they had gone. Another is I have a little love heart trinket on a chain round my neck with some of my husband's ashes in it. A few times this has fallen off the chain for some reason. I found it lying on my mattress one morning and then one night I was going to bed and noticed it wasn't there again so I looked all over and again fearing I had lost it outside somewhere. I was closing my bedroom door over and was aware of it hitting something at the bottom. I looked down and there is was. So I have a photo of my husband on a unit in my living room so I went in and told him to stop doing that and just like that, it has never happened again. So I just wonder if our loved ones are still around somewhere still looking out for us in some way. In most cases it may just be coincidence but I like to think otherwise. Take Care.

Vicky x