Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• Denial and Pancreatic Cancer

Coping with diagnosis, pain and denial
  • im new

hi i'm new here but was wondering if anyone has had an opp that involves taking flesh from the four arm and reconstructing the throat and tongue plus the flap across the air way and gullet .
  • Volunteering

Ask me questions and i will answer them whether its about who to talk to at Macmillan, Tricks for what works or general questions. Remember to go to the volunteering group We Give Our Time where you can speak to other volunteers about their experiences!
  • Holding on tightly to mum

On Wednesday we found out mum had cancer in her lung. That didn't mean anything to me. It was just a word. We went to a meeting at hospital and she had a biopsy on the Thursday
  • Best friends

Before cancer I was lucky enough to have two BF. The story of how I managed to loose one is coming soon....
  • Team Chapman!

I'm writing this blog to record the journey of my mum and our family following the identification of a lump on her brain in February 2013. I'm not really sure why, but it helps to record things and share things, good and bad.
  • normal or not ?

Was diagnosed sept 11, ops oct 11 and rads Jan 12. Hormone treatment april 12. Arimidex injections and Anatrozole for 5 yrs. My operated breast is very tender to touch , breast bone area and above boob. Do I need to worry
  • If you know how to get on cancer trials or stem cell trials please let me know ASAP

Anyone had or know someone that has had renal medullar cancer Maybe who's blood is sickle cell trait.We're looking for any treatment to slow my 34 year old son's cancer down.
  • A scary time

My name is dennis was diagnosed with malignant cancer on july 30 could be two types not sure yet.
  • My adventures with kidney cancer.

Stage 4 kidney and lung cancer. RCC Blogging my way through this experience to both vent and maybe help others going through the same type of illness.