Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• To be a cml surviver after my bone marrow transplant

My fight to survive chronic myeloid leukaemia (cml) and endure my upcoming bone marrow transplant
  • RAI treatment

Injections or thyroid hormone withdrawal? Which is best?
  • Spiritual Awakening

My personal experiences and how I would like these to help others
  • Newly diagnosed and information swamped

Hi I'm lucy 32 and I have been diagnosed with bowel cancer back in august last year. This was all a massive shock as is probably for everyone.
  • Help for my mum

the difficulties in getting a macmillan nurse
  • 2014 Onwards & Upwards

On the 15th May 2013 I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Malignant Melanoma. I had my lymph nodes removed and my emotions are all over the place. I want to take back control of my life. i want a good nights sleep.
  • confused

my father in law has been diagnosed with stage 4 liver and bowel cancer hes had 3 sessions of chemo and he says he feels on top of the world is this normal because me and my partner are a bit concerned
  • Dealing with the Pain

Losing my mum.
  • A Brand New Me

Music. What I'm listening to. What it means to me. I have a rapidly expanding and varied collection. I'll give anything a try. Any suggestions?
  • Your events

This is where we celebrate all the fantastic events and challenges our Community members have taken part in, from sponsored walks to skydives. If you’re doing something you’d like to shout about on this blog, email community@macmillan.org.uk.