Working?

• Roller Coaster

FormerMember
    FormerMember

No, not a very cheerful one.......!

This morning I nearly gave up on having a bath. Why? Because I'd have to to make sure it wasn't too deep and wear a necklace to tuck my tubes into and even then wash very carefully to not get too much of anything medical very wet... and I was tired of feeling knackered and I was all grumpy an dfeeling sorry for myself (no, really?! I hear you cry!) ........

So I lay on my…

• Friends :)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So, Fri night, Mars came over :) Had a lovely pizza and a lovely natter :))

And now I have a certain person's mobile number so looking forward to daft texts and visits too, heh heh heh!

Saturday, today, started with a long lie-in, and then me and Broni flopped about in front of TV together, and then Em came over for lunch and a natter which was very lovely... :))

And then Deri came home (than you mum for having…

• Hair today, gone tomorrow?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well having checked my hair from all angles by using 2 mirrors, I can see that it is so patchy it's going to have to go!

I am wearing a ''buff'' that Pedro donated at the mo, and going out for lunch with mum and Bry in a bit so may try my jersey hat too ... and then borrow some clippers and have to go for it ... oh blimey, kinda looking forward to just getting rid of it and kinda wondering how weird it…

• Chemo # 4 ...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So after getting PET scan postponed until the 10th, off I went to Nevill Hall for chemo #4. Jo came to chat with me during the last hour :)
    My ''positional'' hickman line played up so I wiggled in chair and flapped some arms etc and then discovered that if I pulled my shoulders back, it flowed freely lol!
    So I sat with correct posture and nearly offered to balance a book on my head... ;)
    Back home and at…

• Glow in the dark

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So tomorrow, I go off to the Heath (rather be swept off by Heathcliffe but you can't have everything) in Cardiff For the PET Scan (nope, no ducks or dogs will be involved) to be injected with glow in the dark stuff but instead of throwing star shapes I have to sit perfectly still for 90 minutes. . . so I'm taking a book!! I can't have anyone sit with me as I'll be very radioactive so I guess it's another opportunity for…