Bereavement and change

• Spinning heads

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My head is always spinning, my brain constantly working through so many scenarios, trying desperately to find the best one. 

I leave my current employment in three months time and I am already writing my leaving speech in my head. I don't know why I feel the need for it to say something profound or meaningful to someone. I guess it's maybe because I have been doing the job for 18 years and now the time is right…
  • Small Steps

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well a few days have past since I attempted my first blog. I do most things on my phone and it is taking me a while to get to grips with how this sight works on my mobile.

Can I just say thank you to those that have commented. I would comment back but haven't worked that out yet! :-)!

Life is extremely difficult when someone so influential in your life passes away. It would seem that you never quite…
  • I thought I was coping.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have no idea what I am doing. I have never blogged before and I have no idea if it will help.

Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound. What have I got to loose? It's not like anyone knows my real name, right?

Family is my life and my dad, like so many dads, was my hero. He died last year in February, so it's actually closer to two years now. So why have I suddenly became this lunatic who can't even…