I thought life began at 40??......

• dealing with diagnosis....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

after having a really ruff summer last year i finally got the appointment at the hospital that i had waited 2 weeks for.a horrid time of not knowing what was going to happen.

she looks she feels..... she says ill send you for a mamagram and that may be followed by a biopsy...it all happened very fast.

mammogram done biopsy done it was all very frightening and then an aganising week wait.

11th of November 2015.."hello…

• the end of the summer holidays and the start of my life changing forever.....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

the holidays where over and the boy was back to school....

still feeling not right i caried on with normal life as best i could and got myself to the doctors,

explainned how i felt and he said "your suffering from anxioty some kind of breakdown" here he said try these anti depresants and see how you go.

so off i went and yes i tried the tablets but they didn't seem to take away the horible anxious feeling i…

• 10 months on......

FormerMember
    FormerMember

ok so it's 4am and I'm wide awake AGAIN!......

I'm now 10 months on from the dreaded day i found out that i had been blessed with breast cancer stage 3,

that day will stay with me for as long as i live.....

i'm a single mum of a beautiful little boy age 6,at the time of diagnosis he was 5.

as all mums i used to be attacking daily life at 100 miles an hour,always in a hurry...always on to the next thing…