The bald truth

• quite a few days!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

sooooo been lucky this week, I've had my family and friends up this week, also pic line is in and running which is great, as one if the days one of the nurses put 4 canulars in my hand in one night, so all happy with that! a pic line makes such a difference, specially if your a whip and hate needles like me! 

i had one of my close friends from school bring em up meals with all the superfoods in to help me eat right…

• first day back on chemo TIP

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So yesterday i started back on chemo, the TIP treatment this time, due to me having  blood clot where my pic line was last time they have opted to just try staying on the canulars, but that seems to be changing already as veins are so bad from the chemo before I've already had it changed 3 time due to pain and swelling, i have requested a pic line and explained i didn't get a blood clot just because of the pic line it…

• about me :)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello, i am james, in 2014 i was diagnosed the day before my 24th birthday on the 11 of march, i had noticed a lump on my testical and after having it checked, scans ect, it was confirmed that i had testicular cancer (teratoma) that had spread to my stomach and lungs. After having my testical removed i then had 3 cycles of Bep chemo, followed by a 9 hour op to remove the tumours in my lynthanodes, i then had another op…