The Butterfly Who Flapped Too Hard

• Flops

So, I think my last chatty blog post was about London. Well, since then I've been to Paris for a weekend, headed South for a week to a wedding, and then flown off to Munich for a week for Oktoberfest!!

Paris was a 20-something bday present from my aunt that I'd not managed to take up until now. Either with my work, or treatment,or her schedule - something always got in the way. But I finally made it over for a hectic…

• Understanding

So. I've seen a lot of people sharing posts on facebook recently due to a number of suicides, asking for people suffering from depression to know that they aren't alone, and that the person sharing said post is there for them if ever needed. All they need to do is to reach out and ask to chat or to ask for help and they would be there for them. That's all well and good, and I'm sure the person who shared said post feels…

• Fun and Fundraising

I made it!

I managed to do everything I wanted to while in London, and pushed mysef as hard as possible - to the point of tears a couple of times - and nothing was ruined or missed out because of me! It was so lovely to be with my friend and her awesome kids for a whole week. I used to live right around the corner from them, so popped in or went out with them regularly. But I'm now a 4 hour or more drive away from them…

• Struggling a bit.

Bleugh!

That's quite an accurate description of me right now I think.

So after that really busy week in the theatre, I had to try and take it easy and recover a bit. So Sunday and Monday were spent doing nothing at all. However, The overwhelming tiredness is back again, and I'm having naps during the day that I thought I was rid of, and when I wake in the morning it feels like someone has sneakily filled my veins…

• *Crawls out from under a pile of net and foam*

Omg.....

Just......

OMG.....

I've been a little MIA this past month because all of my energy has been going into being creative. In my last post I mentioned heading to help fit costumes for an opera company. Well, I also ended up making ALL the headgear for the show as well - all 60 pieces. So all energy and time went into coming up with designs and then making the designs a reality. It took a little over 100 hours to…