vital's APC blog

• Second Chemo cycle done [5 to go], time for another update

Not entirely certain I'm not in the midst of a technical glitch, but I'll press on anyway, despite it being very difficult to type with fingers crossed! Sit rep: second cycle accomplished on the 30th of June. I was in hopes that the state I g...
  • June the 6th

Didn't seem very long since i was last writing, but there's been a lot to take in! My last post saw me awaiting info ... "Just the facts, Ma'am, just the facts" ... The waiting never ends, remember?   After that week&#...
  • Mid May Musing.

It's been a while but here we go with an update; As part of the clinical trial I have had the Radiotherapy, 20 shots to be precise, the last of which I am currently awaiting in the waiting area ... where social distancing just doesn't happen ...
  • "A cruel C" ( no, not the old film " A Cruel Sea")

Advanced Prostate Cancer seems an insane paradox. It is a living organism which feeds on me while trying grow and spread, yet it can't reproduce outside of me, and can't be 'caught' by someone else. Ultimately, it will kill both of us...
  • Wait for it ...

Earlier this week I attended the Radiotherapy department at  USH General. My appointment was for sign in at 09.55 then 'Patient Information' would follow, 10.25 for 'CT Drink', and lastly 10.55 the 'CT Sim 2 ' scan ...