Used to be Tigghogg aka Tiggs now Bounty2515

• I found myself here

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have found myself here at 3.07am nearly a yr since I last posted. Its will be a yr on friday since my lovely mum has passed. It has been the toughest of my life with some truly unique moments.

I hope all my old friends are doing well, I do miss you... you know that right? Sometimes its easier to close the door than open it wider to hurt some more.

So why am I here, I'm here because right now its the only place I feel…

• The bits about grieving no one talks about

FormerMember
    FormerMember

On Thursday the funeral went as well as it could have done, so many beautiful flowers, I managed to get through my poem. Now I sit here and slowly the realisation has started hitting, it is coming in waves and somedays are without tears as she wouldn't want me to cry, and other days I just cant stop. Today is one of those days.

I am back to work today, and although its only a part time job its hard to even think…

• This isn't good news

FormerMember
    FormerMember

To all what I would call the oldies really not sucluding the newbies but been here so long i've turned green with mold!

My beautiful brave mum took her last breath at 3.15pm yesterday.

She was tired and those Angel wings never looked so appealling.

A few weeks ago while she was lying in the frontroom she called me in and told me to kick everyone else out, I did, she said she was scared after 4yrs 10months it…